We Care About Your Best Friend
Hot Dogs have your dog's welfare at the heart of everything we do and we treat every dog like our own. We use positive reward-based training techniques to complete the groom in a way your best friend will find less stressful and more comfortable.
We execute the '5 freedoms'
All groomers have a duty of care. Allowing the dogs freedom of movement complies with the ‘5 freedoms’ outlined in Section 9 of the 2006 Animal welfare act.
- Freedom from thirst hunger & malnutrition
- Freedom from pain injury or disease
- Freedom from fear or distress
- Freedom to express & exhibit normal behaviour
Terry , founder of " Hot Dogs
", holds the following qualifications and experience:
- City & Guilds Introductory Dog Grooming Level 2 (including canine learning theory and behaviour)
- City & Guilds Dog Grooming Level 3 (including canine learning theory and behaviour)
- COA (Certificate of attendance) Canine First Aid
- Dial A Dog Wash certificate of achievement in all aspects of dog grooming.